Teaching people how to screen print since 2oo8
The following workshops offer a variety of paths to get into screen printing. Please take a few minutes to read over and if you have any questions on what would suit you best feel free to give us a call: (303) 321-7101.
Here's a quick overview to get you started:
Intro To Screen Printing is good for:
* I want to screen print a small project, but don't really care about how the screens are made and want someone else to do that part.
* I'm interested in getting into screen printing as a hobby, maybe more, perhaps printing at home or scheduling Open Studio hours at Ink Lounge.
* Please call if you have a group of friends or co-workers that want to learn how to screen print as we can set-up a private group lesson too: 303-321-7101.
Screen Preparation Basics is good for:
* I took the Intro to Screen Printing workshop and I'm hooked and want to learn how to get my art on the screen.
* I took a workshop so many years ago that I forgot all the hard parts.
* I took a workshop at another studio and want to schedule Open Studio hours at Ink Lounge so I need to become familiar with your screen prep process.
Designing for Screen Printing is good for:
* I don't screen print, but I want my designs to work for screen printing.
* I do screen print, and I'm interested in some advanced printing techniques.
Industrial Ink is good for:
* I'm serious about getting into the industry and want to know everything I can on what to expect and learn the printing process from start to finish including file set-up, equipment needed, ink systems, usage rights, business tips, and so on...
Private Screen Printing Gathering:
* I've got a group of friends or co-workers that want to screen print for fun.
* My 8 year old (or 30 year old) wants a cool creative birthday party!
Workshop Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds, but we have several options that are listed on individual workshop pages.
Image Usage Rights: we do our best to uphold legal rights for all artists. Please read the following to help make sure we're all on the up and up. Learn More About Usage Rights
Private Workshop/Party FAQs
What days and times are you available? We're available Tuesday-Saturday and some evenings during the week. Availability will depend on other workshops scheduled and instructor availability.
Can we decorate? Yup. You're more than welcome to decorate to celebrate.
Catering? We don't have any specific catering and you're more than welcome to bring your own food.
Can we bring alcohol? Nope. But there are plenty of super close places for beverages on Broadway or Santa Fe after you’re done that we're happy to recommend.
Do you require a deposit? Yup. Once we chat and confirm a workshop date/time we require the studio rental fee as a deposit to hold your date.