Minimizing swearing since 2008.
The following workshops offer a variety of paths to get into screen printing. Please take a few minutes to read over the overview and descriptions, and if you have any additional questions on what workshop would suit you best feel free to give us a call: (303) 321-7101.
Click for Which Workshop is Best
Here's a quick overview:
In order to learn the entire process you need to take both the Intro to Screen Printing and the Screen Prep Refresher workshops. Please call if you have a group of friends or co-workers that want to learn the entire process as we can set-up a private group lesson: 303-321-7101.
Intro To Screen Printing is good for:
• I want to screen print a small project, but don't really care about how the screens are made and want someone else to do that part.
• I'm interested in getting into screen printing as a hobby, maybe more, perhaps printing at home or scheduling Open Studio hours at Ink Lounge.
Screen Prep Refresher: 2 options
• If you know how to print, but don't remember all the specifics on screen prep, you can schedule an Open Studio print session where for an additional $35 we'll cover: selecting the right screen, mesh count, coating, exposing, reclaiming, plus some basic file-set-up. Please visit the Open Studio page to schedule a printing session. If you've never done screen prep as part of the process, we recommended setting it up as a private lesson, cost is $75 and takes about 1.5 hours. Please call for availability: (303) 321-7101
Private Screen Print Gathering:
• I've got a group of friends or co-workers that want to get together socially and screen print for fun.
• My 8 year old (or 30 year old) wants a cool creative birthday party!
Cancellation Policy & Image Rights
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
There are no refunds, but we have several options that are listed on individual workshop pages.
We do our best to uphold legal rights for all artists:
Please take a few moments to become familiar with our image rights policy:
Learn More About Image Rights
Check out our BluPrint video trailer!
Visit BluPrint to watch the full episode.
This was fun (and a heap of work) where the series is a mix between an overview and an introduction workshop. Once you've had a chance to watch we hope you find a local workshop wherever you are to try the process and get some ink on your hands. Yup!
Private Workshop/Party FAQs
What days and times are you available? We're available Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-5pm for lessons with some availability after 5pm for parties. Availability will depend on other workshops scheduled and instructor availability.
Can we decorate? Yup. You're more than welcome to decorate to celebrate.
Catering? We don't have any specific catering and you're more than welcome to bring your own food.
Can we bring alcohol? Nope. But there are plenty of super close places for beverages on Broadway or Santa Fe after you’re done that we're happy to recommend.
Do you require a deposit? Yup. Once we chat and confirm a workshop date/time we require the studio rental fee as a deposit to hold your date.
make life interestink