Minimizing swearing since 2008.
Screen printing workshops are taught by Stu Alden, a graphic designer, who during the day also screen prints gig posters and fine art prints. Please take a few minutes to read over the overview and descriptions to decide which option is best for you or your group, and if you have any additional questions on what workshop would suit you best feel free to give him a call: (303) 321-7101.
Here's a quick overview:
In order to learn the entire process you need to take both the Intro to Screen Printing and the Screen Prep Refresher workshops. You also have the option of taking a private lesson where it combines both classes. Please call if you have a group of friends or co-workers that want to learn the entire process as we can set-up a private group lesson: 303-321-7101.
Intro To Screen Printing is good for:
• I want to screen print a small project, but don't really care about how the screens are made and want someone else to do that part.
• I'm interested in getting into screen printing as a hobby, maybe more, perhaps printing at home or scheduling Open Studio hours at Ink Lounge.
Screen Prep Refresher: 2 options
• If you know how to print, but don't remember all the specifics on screen prep, you can schedule an Open Studio print session where for an additional $35 we'll cover: selecting the right screen, mesh count, coating, exposing, reclaiming, plus some basic file-set-up. Please visit the Open Studio page to schedule a printing session. If you've never done screen prep as part of the process, we recommended setting it up as a private lesson, cost is $75 and takes about 1.5 hours. Please call for availability: (303) 321-7101
Group Screen Print Workshop:
• I've got a group of friends or co-workers that want to get together socially and screen print for fun.
• My 8 year old (or 30 year old) wants a cool creative birthday party!
Private Screen Print Workshop:
• I know I want to learn the full process and I can't make the Wednesday night class
• I want to learn one-on-one.
make life interestink