Minimizing swearing since 2008.
Screen printing workshops are taught by me, Stu Alden, a graphic designer, who during the day screen prints gig posters and art prints for local and national clients. Nicky Alden, a designer for the State of Colorado who commercially printed T-shirts for 5+ years, also helps with the Intro classes. So you're in good hands from local folks who knows their ink. Please take a few minutes to read over the overview and descriptions to decide which option is best for you or your group, and if you have any additional questions on what workshop would suit you best feel free to give me a call at the studio: (303) 321-7101.
Here's a quick overview:
In order to learn the entire process you need to take both the Intro to Screen Printing and the Screen Prep Refresher workshops. For paper you also have the option of taking a private lesson where it combines both classes. Please call if you have a group of friends or co-workers that want to learn the entire process as we can set-up a private group lesson: 303-321-7101.
Intro To Screen Printing is good for:
• I want to screen print a small project, but don't really care about how the screens are made and want someone else to do that part.
• I'm interested in possibly getting into screen printing and want to learn some of the basics.
Screen Prep Refresher: 2 options
• If you know how to print, but don't remember all the specifics on screen prep, you can schedule an Open Studio print session where for an additional $35 we'll cover: selecting the right screen, mesh count, coating, exposing, reclaiming, plus some basic file-set-up. Please visit the Open Studio page to schedule a printing session. If you want to learn to do it at home I recommended setting it up as a private lesson, cost is $75 and takes about 1.5 hours. Please call for availability: (303) 321-7101
Group Screen Print Workshop:
• I've got a group of friends or co-workers that want to get together socially and screen print for fun.
• My 8 year old (or 30 year old) wants a cool creative birthday party!
Private Screen Print Workshop on Paper:
• I know I want to learn the full process and have a zillion questions to ask.
• I want to learn one-on-one.