Minimizing swearing since 2008.
The Intro to Screen Printing workshop is a great starting point to get a taste of the process. If you get hooked and want a more thorough understanding of how to create and remove the stencils from the screens, then you would also need to take the Screen Preparation Basics class where combined you'd have a good working knowledge of screen printing. Please take a few minutes to read over the overview and descriptions, and if you have any additional questions on what workshop would suit you best feel free to give us a call: (303) 321-7101.
Here's a quick overview:
In order to learn the entire process you need to take both the Intro to Screen Printing and the Screen Prep Refresher workshops. Please call if you have a group of friends or co-workers that want to learn the entire process as we can set-up a private group lesson: 303-321-7101.
Intro To Screen Printing is good for:
• I want to screen print a small project, but don't really care about how the screens are made and want someone else to do that part.
• I'm interested in getting into screen printing as a hobby, maybe more, perhaps printing at home or scheduling Open Studio hours at Ink Lounge.
Screen Prep Refresher: 2 options
• If you know how to print, but don't remember all the specifics on screen prep, you can schedule an Open Studio print session where for an additional $35 we'll cover: selecting the right screen, mesh count, coating, exposing, reclaiming, plus some basic file-set-up. Please visit the Open Studio page to schedule a printing session. If you've never done screen prep as part of the process, we recommended setting it up as a private lesson, cost is $75 and takes about 1.5 hours. Please call for availability: (303) 321-7101
Private Screen Print Gathering:
• I've got a group of friends or co-workers that want to get together socially and screen print for fun.
• My 8 year old (or 30 year old) wants a cool creative birthday party!
make life interestink