we'll make your design worth more than the paper it's printed on.
There's something really great about watching your design transform to layers of ink being screen printed on paper. Where in the end it becomes a tangible piece of art you can hold in your hands or is framed on a wall. And where we understand budgets don't always allow this to happen, we do try to find ways to be efficient on various levels to allow this process to be a viable option for your project.
Where did the Fabric Estimate go?
There are many great fabric printers in Denver so we decided we don't need to compete with folks that are set up proper to crank out what you need. At the same time we realize many of these printers have minimum quantities where you may have a small order or you need it super quick. We have 2 options for you to consider:
Take a Workshop
If time isn't an issue, you can sign-up for the Introduction to Screen Printing workshop where you will learn the basics which will then allow you to schedule Open Studio time to print your project.
Assisted Screen Printing
If you're in a hurry, have some ambition, and possibly a little experience pulling a squeegee – then there is a chance we can set-you up with Assisted Fabric Screen Printing where we do all the screen prep ahead of time. We then schedule a day for printing, where upon arrival we'll help you register your art, give some tips on printing, help with the 1st few, and off you go.
Some good examples: youth club or band in need of 25 shirts, or a non-profit that needs 50 volunteer tote-bags, or some quick shirts needed for a weekend event.
You are required to call first to go over what you're hoping to accomplish: (303) 321-7101
Please Read the Following
* This option is only available for 1-color fabric printing. Printing 2 sides is OK.
* Availability is not guaranteed and based on current Open Studio or workshop schedule.
* For printing of more than 10 items we can also assist in ordering fabric items.
* For quantities of less than 15 you will also need a helper to hold the screen while you print.
* $25/hr plus $38 per screen prep needed.
* Payment is required once a date has been scheduled. Screen prep and 1 hour of time scheduled is non refundable.
For fill out following form to get the conversation started.
* Please review the Ink Lounge Image Rights Policy
Samples of the projects we've screen printed for other talented artists and designers.