Horseshoe Pop Up in Belmar
Sat, July 29, 2017, 10am-4pm
In celebration of Colorado Day, they will have 60+ local makers and vintage/antique vendors, mobile boutiques and more! This outdoor market will be held just steps from the Century 16 Theaters at W. Virginia Ave. and Teller Street.
Events We've Run
* 2017 Summer Dog Barket | photo
* 2014 Ink Lounge Re-Opening | photos
Creative Stuff in Denver
Here's some links to local art districts, museums and organizations that have monthly events around the area.
* Art District on Santa Fe | details
* River North Arts District | details
* Denver Tool Library | details
* Creative Mornings | details
* AIGA Colorado | details
* ADCD | details
* Denver Art Museum | details
* MCA Denver | details
* Denver Museum Nature & Science | details
* Clyfford Still Museum | details
* History Colorado | details
* Children's Museum of Denver | details
* Forney Museum of Transportation | details
first Friday Micro Markets * 5-8pm
If you've ever been to an Ink Lounge event, you know we like to combine many creative things wrapped around a whimsical theme. Our First Fridays usually include local artists/makers, super tasty libations, and an all ages screenprinting activity. Free, kid friendly and plenty of parking!
* PLEASE NOTE: We run our First Friday events most most months, but will skip a few when we have a larger First Friday coming up so we can prepare proper!
Friday, October 6 * 5-8pm
Put on your fanciest black T-shirt as we formally celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary. New prints on the walls, shirts on the racks, tours of the studio, give-a-ways and a projection running of all the things we've been inspired by and gotten ourselves involved in over the past 10 years.
Follow and share the event on Facebook as we continue to come up with unique things for the night. Here's a current list of what we have planned:
* passed hor d'snacks: Real Dill pickle slices, Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn, plus many more local snack favorites!
* red beers: made with Ratio Beerworks Domestica andThe Real Dill bloody mary mix
* special cocktail: made with Bear Creek & Backyard Soda
* 1st 50 in the door get a FREE T-shirt and at 6pm you'll get to pull a special design
* suggested attire is black tee – but not required, but c'mon, who doesn't have a favorite black T-shirt...
And of course we'll have kid friendly beverages and snacks so all ages can help us celebrate being involved in the Denver community for a decade.
FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC & PLENTY OF PARKING
October 6 * 5:00-8:00pm * 29 S Fox Street, Denver CO
Special thanks to all the great partners helping with the flavor of the event!
Upcoming First Fridays
* November 3 In Good Taste (food)
* December 1 Stuff Your Stockings (gifts)
Domestica is quite tasty on it's own, but we're mixing a special cocktail option.
Bear Creek Distillery
Currently working on a top secret cocktail blended with a Backyard Soda CO flavor.
Backyard Soda CO
Great neighbors who are working with Bear Creek on the top secret cocktail for the night.
The Real Dill
We couldn't ask for better neighbors – and we're not just saying that because we're going to have their tasty pickles and bloody mary mix at the event
Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn
Made in Colorado, where they create unique flavors using the highest quality, all-natural ingredients. Dang - will be tough to choose which flavors to have...
The Cartridge Family
8 Track DJs! Our music for the evening will be from 2 fine gents - rumor has it if you're nice to them they'll take requests!