first Friday Micro Markets * 5-8pm
If you've ever been to an Ink Lounge event, you know we like to combine many creative things wrapped around a whimsical theme. Our First Fridays usually include local artists/makers, super tasty libations, and an all ages screenprinting activity. Free, kid friendly and plenty of parking!
* PLEASE NOTE: We don't run First Friday events every month - instead usually 3-4 a year where we take the time to do them proper. Cheers!
stuff your stockings
Friday, December 1 * 5-8pm
We're gathering some of our favorite local makers who have small items that are perfect for filling out those lonely stockings. Stop in for some unique shopping.
Follow and share the event on Facebook as we continue to come up with unique things for the night. Here's a current list of what we have planned:
* Free ornament printing from 6-7pm
* Free hot whiskey drinks to warm your belly
And of course we'll have kid friendly beverages and snacks too.
FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC & PLENTY OF PARKING
December 1 * 5:00-8:00pm * 29 S Fox Street, Denver CO
Special thanks to the great partners helping with the event. Shopping vendors to be added soon!
We're going to be at a number of holiday markets this year. More details to come..
* MORE INFO SOON
Events We've Run
* 2017 Summer Dog Barket | photo
* 2014 Ink Lounge Re-Opening | photos
Creative Stuff in Denver
Here's some links to local art districts, museums and organizations that have monthly events around the area.
* Art District on Santa Fe | details
* River North Arts District | details
* Denver Tool Library | details
* Creative Mornings | details
* AIGA Colorado | details
* ADCD | details
* Denver Art Museum | details
* MCA Denver | details
* Denver Museum Nature & Science | details
* Clyfford Still Museum | details
* History Colorado | details
* Children's Museum of Denver | details
* Forney Museum of Transportation | details
Tasty flavor to be announced.
Bear Creek Distillery
Hot whiskey is always good for chilly weather.