first friday Micro MArkets * 5-8pm
If you've ever been to an Ink Lounge event, you know we like to combine many creative things wrapped around a whimsical theme. So our First Fridays are a series of micro-markets with local artists/makers, free libations – and often have a free screenprinting activity. Free and kid friendly!
* PLEASE NOTE: We don't do every month as we also like to get out on First Fridays to see what the Denver creative community is up to.
May 5 * Nurture by Nature
We're launching some new spring themed items to celebrate our mothers. We've got a newly re-designed retail area that's been in the works to show off – and we've invited some vendors that use naturally made items from the good mother earth. More info coming as we add more vendors!
Free Screenprinting Activity: bring a t-shirt to print using the Kraken! (our new nifty T-shirt press) We'll have a special design for kids and adults to choose from!
Libations: Ratio Beer & Fancy Cocktails & Divino Wines
July 7 * dog days of summer
Artists and vendors that are inspired by our furry friends.
Artists/Vendors: coming soon
Free Screenprinting Activity: to be announced
Free Libations: Ratio Beer & Fancy Cocktails & Divino Wines
Sept 2 * 1o Anniversary!
Something special in the works!
None at the moment, but check back this spring!
Creative Stuff in Denver
Here's some links to local art districts, museums and organizations that have monthly events around the area.
* Art District on Santa Fe | details
* River North Arts District | details
* Denver Tool Library | details
* Creative Mornings | details
* AIGA Colorado | details
* ADCD | details
* Denver Art Museum | details
* MCA Denver | details
* Denver Museum Nature & Science | details
* Clyfford Still Museum | details
* History Colorado | details
* Children's Museum of Denver | details
* Forney Museum of Transportation | details
Special thanks to our libation partners who help keep us hydrated during our First Friday openings!