first Friday Micro Markets * 5-8pm
If you've ever been to an Ink Lounge event, you know we like to combine many creative things wrapped around a whimsical theme. So our First Fridays are a series of micro-markets with local artists/makers, super tasty libations, sprinkled in education – and often have an all ages screenprinting activity. Free, kid friendly and plenty of parking!
* PLEASE NOTE: We run our First Friday events most most months, but will skip January and a few others when we have larger First Fridays coming up so we can prepare proper!
We'll be adding in FB events with info soon!
* September 1 Title Coming Soon...
* October 6 Hang Ten (10th Anniversary)
* November 3 In Good Taste (food)
* December 1 Stuff Your Stockings (gifts)
2018 * January (break) * February Fancy Pants * March Mo’Print
* April Shirts in Style * May (break) * June Summer Dog Barket
Special thanks to our annual libation partners who help keep us hydrated during our First Friday openings!
Horseshoe Pop Up in Belmar
Sat, July 29, 2017, 10am-4pm
In celebration of Colorado Day, they will have 60+ local makers and vintage/antique vendors, mobile boutiques and more! This outdoor market will be held just steps from the Century 16 Theaters at W. Virginia Ave. and Teller Street.
Events We've Run
* 2017 Summer Dog Barket | photo
* 2014 Ink Lounge Re-Opening | photos
Creative Stuff in Denver
Here's some links to local art districts, museums and organizations that have monthly events around the area.
* Art District on Santa Fe | details
* River North Arts District | details
* Denver Tool Library | details
* Creative Mornings | details
* AIGA Colorado | details
* ADCD | details
* Denver Art Museum | details
* MCA Denver | details
* Denver Museum Nature & Science | details
* Clyfford Still Museum | details
* History Colorado | details
* Children's Museum of Denver | details
* Forney Museum of Transportation | details