first Friday Micro Markets * 5-8pm
If you've ever been to an Ink Lounge event, you know we like to combine many creative things wrapped around a whimsical theme. So our First Fridays are a series of micro-markets with local artists/makers, super tasty libations – and often have an all ages screenprinting activity. Free and kid friendly!
* PLEASE NOTE: We don't do every month as we also like to get out on First Fridays to see what the Denver creative community is up to.
July 7 * summer Dog BArket
Friday July 7 * 5-8pm
Our July First Friday is art and vendors all inspired by our furry friends, and we're calling it a Micro Barket! We're excited to be partnering with MaxFund and they will be bringing their mobile adoption so you can meet some new friends. All the drinks tips this night will also benefit MaxFund to help support the great work they do. Many thanks to The Denver Dog Magazine for helping promote too!
The event as always is kid and family friendly – and if your pooch is well behaved and on a leash – they are more than welcome to attend since there will be many things for them to sniff out.
Shenanigans we're working on:
* Doggie Bags: for the first 20 attendees filled with goodies for both pets & owners
* Koozie Screenprinting: 6-7pm - $5 donation with proceeds benefiting MaxFund
* Tasty Beverages: including Greyhounds made with Bear Creek vodka
* MaxFund Mobile Adoption Unit: come meet some furry friends in need of a home
* Shenanigans: Valet Pooch Lounge & Pool area, photo booth and more...
Meet all the fine folks participating in the event!
Highlands Street Fair
June 3, 2017, 10am-6pm
This quintessential summer event is a celebration for all ages, with three stages, a bike parade, slack-line instruction, kid's art area, local vendors, beer garden, craft cocktails and more.
32nd Ave between Julian and Perry Streets
* MORE INFO
Creative Stuff in Denver
Here's some links to local art districts, museums and organizations that have monthly events around the area.
* Art District on Santa Fe | details
* River North Arts District | details
* Denver Tool Library | details
* Creative Mornings | details
* AIGA Colorado | details
* ADCD | details
* Denver Art Museum | details
* MCA Denver | details
* Denver Museum Nature & Science | details
* Clyfford Still Museum | details
* History Colorado | details
* Children's Museum of Denver | details
* Forney Museum of Transportation | details
Come meet new furry friends who your drink tips will benefit!
The Denver Dog Magazine
Come meet Danielle and learn more about their magazine!
Woofhaus Dog Daycare
Janine's crew will be overseeing the Pooch Lounge & Pool Area!
Free super fine beverages where all the drink tips will benefit MaxFund! Woof!
Smart Cookie Dog Treats
Come meet Scott and get some super treats for your best friend!
Wad Art Critters
Come meet Todd and see his super great dog portraits!
Pup Trend (collars)
Come meet Donna and see all the styles your dog can sport!
WhipperSnap Studio (art)
Come meet Becky & Shanette and their new fun art!
Beautifully Unique Accessories
Come meet Jill and find many things to make your pooch fancy!
American Dog (toys)
Come meet Tina and see all the dog toys she makes!
Pinnacle Protein Cakes
Come meet Rachel - PupCakes and human cakes!
J. Renee Pet Photography
Come meet Jasmine where she will have a photo booth setup!
Ivan's All Natural Doggie Delights (dog snack van)
Come meet Dina where your pup can order right from the truck!
Beef King (people food truck)
Come meet Linda where you can order some super yummy people food for dinner!
Come sip a great beer - flavor to be announced soon!
Bear Creek Distillery
Come sip a great greyhound made with their vodka!
Special thanks to our annual libation partners who help keep us hydrated during our First Friday openings!