we're working on some new 2o18 events!
First Friday Micro Markets * 5-8pm
If you've ever been to an Ink Lounge event, you know we like to combine many creative things wrapped around a whimsical theme. Our First Fridays usually include local artists/makers, super tasty libations, and an all ages screenprinting activity. Free, kid friendly and plenty of parking!
* PLEASE NOTE: We don't run First Friday events every month - instead usually 3-4 a year where we take the time to do them proper.
In the meantime - enjoy a photo of Squeegee, our studio ambassador.
We're going to be at a number of holiday markets this year. Here's some details:
Gypsy Farmhouse Holiday Market
Arapahoe County Fairgrounds
* More Info
Join us for holiday shopping at this family friendly event with shopping from nearly 100 vendors, kids activities, live music, food and lots of fun.
Events We've Run
* 2017 Summer Dog Barket | photo
* 2014 Ink Lounge Re-Opening | photos
Creative Stuff in Denver
Here's some links to local art districts, museums and organizations that have monthly events around the area.
* Art District on Santa Fe | details
* River North Arts District | details
* Denver Tool Library | details
* Creative Mornings | details
* AIGA Colorado | details
* ADCD | details
* Denver Art Museum | details
* MCA Denver | details
* Denver Museum Nature & Science | details
* Clyfford Still Museum | details
* History Colorado | details
* Children's Museum of Denver | details
* Forney Museum of Transportation | details